I love, live, work and exist in a place where the coronavirus was discovered and found, China. This time has been frightening, unsettling, freaky and just downright creepy at times. What can one do during a time when movement to various places is restricted and not recommended? I have a suggestion of what can be done. I highly recommend that everyone go deeper inside yourself and ask yourself some questions.
- Am I satisfied with my life?
- Am I ok with where I have come in life so far?
- Are there things I still want to accomplish?
- What are those things?
- If I am not satisfied with who I am currently, how can I become a better version of me?
- What steps do I need to take to improve myself?
- How do I treat others?
- How do I let others treat me?
- How do I communicate with my workplace?
- How do I communicate with my significant other, children, family, friends & acquaintances?
- What is my relationship to Earth?
- What is my relationship to animals?
- How do I view my existence in this world?
Ponder these questions and then see what you can figure out. Don’t run away from yourself, take this time to ruminate and think about how you exist in the world on a deeper level. If you want to make changes, make a plan to do so. I promise you, if you take advantage of this time to do this, you will find and discover many things about yourself.
Even if you are not in a special situation as I am, I think that periodically it is good to go deep within and reflect on these questions and come to your own conclusions. Afterwards, should you choose to take action, you can build and blossom yourself even more.
Much love everyone,